Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1!

Day 1: Find a quote. Memorize it. Live by it today.

[D]: "In the end, our own personal happiness is about figuring out what makes us feel the most ourselves, and living that way--and to hell with what anybody else thinks.” -Lisa Scottoline

[H]: "Don't do anything halfway, unless you're willing to be half happy.” -How Do You Know

I never thought I’d get inspiration from a movie with Owen Wilson, Reece Witherspoon, Paul Rudd and Jack Nicholson, but it works! Both our quotes today capture the essence of what the November projo is all about---- doing things that will make YOU happy and following through all the way!

I’ve always been a fan of finding words to match my emotions…. A few months ago, Danielle and I started emailing back and forth a Quote of the Day (QOTD). Today, and over 70 quotes later, we find words to match our mood each day. It’s a nice reminder that we’re not alone in our emotions!

So today, I hope everyone find words to match how YOU feel! Find something that inspires you, speaks to you, or simply makes you smile! I plan on writing mine down at my computer desk and bathroom mirror as a constant reminder of the November Project!

Whats your quote today!? Comment & share below!

Happy November 1!

4 comments:

  1. This is a little long but I like it.

    "If you want to succeed in the world you must make your own opportunities as you go on. The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time a coming. You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until some one comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth or influence."
    John B. Gough

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I just have to say that I LOVE the idea of this blog :) Thanks Danielle for sharing it! I look forward to reading it!

    Second, my favorite quote would have to be what I discussed with the Chi O eboard last night... from our symphony... "To be womanly always, to be discouraged never." I am definitely going to keep this in mind as I go through my day today to remember that no matter what things ARE going to work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to get on the QOOD list serve,please.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "When you're in the thick of it all, it can be easy to lose sight of what's important. Clear a space for yourself and focus on what really matters: You're happy. You're healthy. And you're loved. Everything else is just details." ~Self magazine

    ReplyDelete