Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20!

Day 20: Make a full course meal, from scratch!

Cooking for one is just not fun for me, which makes me a little kitchen clueless. Most of my "meals" consist of frozen pizza, lean cuisines, peanut butter sandwiches, and sometimes I get really fancy and make... tacos. I rarely have a delicious home cooked meal.

So, today for lunch, after much research, I found multiple resources to help me with my lonely cooking!

I dug out my cute owl apron that I haven't touched in months (I mean, if I'm slaving in the kitchen, I might as well look cute) and got to it!

Course 1:
Salad w/homemade Italian Dressing
Who knew dressing was SO easy to make yourself?

Course 2:
Lasagna for one
(ok, I didn't make the noodles, but I did shave the cheese by myself!)

Course 3:
Peanut butter Brownies.

Now, I think I've realized cooking for one doesn't have to be such a curse. I just really wish tomorrow was "Day 29: Exercise!'

No comments:

Post a Comment