Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19!



Day 19: Make a Drink.

I had planned on a long night with a good friend making margaritas and mixing them with coronas. It's one of my favorite drinks, and I want it to be my signature.


Until I heard that I was waking up at 5:00AM the next morning to drive Matt & Troy to run thirteen miles in the cold. Cancel the coronita, I'm going to sleep at 7.

So I made myself a drink at dinner to experiment, and to fulfill the "make a drink" for today's blog. Triple Sec, Gin, and Orange Juice tasted good for the first few minutes, and then it just tasted like disappointment. Let's call it "Walk of Shame."


One of these days I'm going to make the deliciousness that is the Coronita. Mostly so I don't have to spend $7.00 on it anymore at On the Border, but also because I want it to be my signature. I'll make it with the friend I always drink it with and play Lady Gaga & Beyonce's "Telephone" in the background. Because the best drinks are made with the best of friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment