Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22!

Day 22: Do Something you've been putting off.

Have you ever received a Christmas card from me? The answer is most likely ... no.

In 2009, my first Christmas out of college, I purchased Christmas cards to send out. I figured, being all-grown up, it was time to send out my own Christmas cards. For some reason, I never found the motivation to send them. I'm not sure if it's the hustle & bustle of the holiday or the laziness of looking up everyone's address, but I didn't send them in 2009.... or 2010.

So this year, I vowed to actually finish the task: my loved ones would receive Christmas cards from me! Tonight, I made my mailing lists, purchased stamps, and I, even, addressed the envelopes.

Today, I accomplished something that I have been putting off for 2 years. I've done something that I should never put off: recognize the people I care about on a Holiday.

(This is my promise NO ONE will be on a generic thoughtless seasonal message list... this year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment