Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 24!

Day 24: Give thanks!

I am the luckiest.

Seriously, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve to be so blessed. Today, I want to share a few reasons why I am thankful this (& every) year.

  1. My family:
    No matter how many random states I move to or strange decisions I make, my family has 100% supported me. I am the luckiest to have such wonderful people in my life; thank you for loving me.


  2. My Memphis "family"
    Living in Memphis for just about 2 years now, I have made friendships that I'm certain will last a lifetime, and definitely memories that will last that long too. Thanks for the memories :)

  3. My Pennsy loves:
    Whoever warned me back in 2005 that I wouldn't stay friends with my friends during high school, was terribly mistaken; and for this, I'm thankful. Thank you for being a friend through all the years.

  4. My Wingate Sisters:
    Wingate, NC is the third place I've called home during my almost (ick) 25 years. Wingate quickly became my home away from home when I joined Chi Omega. If there hadn't been you, I don't know where I would be. Thank you for making my college experience.


  5. & Of course Thank you for the music. :)
Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!

1 comment: